1. $40.00 perch fee per bird or 6 for $200.00 due with shipment of pigeons. Perch due with each pigeon shipped to loft.
2. Entry fee $200.00 due after 100 mile trainer 100% entry fee paid out.
3. This is a 4 race series, 150, 200, 250 and 330 miles
4. Top 25 average speed birds, all race winners and any bird that receives a prize in the 330 mile race will be auctioned off on Ipigeon with 50% going to breeder,and 50% going to the Joseph Hoffman Memorial Race after auction fee. All pedigrees have to in with in two weeks of last race. If not in at that time birds will be auctioned off and the breeder will not receive his portion on the auction.
5. Breeders of the top 25 average speed birds,all race winners and any bird that wins a prize in 330 mile race, agree to supply pedigree.
6. All other birds will be returned to owner, at owners expense within a 7 day notification, if not birds become properity of the Joseph Hoffman Memorial.
7. Pay out on 330 mile race will be as follows 1st drop then clocking order. All pools are paid on clocking order. 1st drop will be any birds that come together and clock before any other birds are seen. Once other birds are seen it will be clocking order. PAY OUT = Average Speed is 50% of entry fee paid out to the top10% of total birds activated after 100 mile trainer. 50% paid on 330 mile race paid to the top 10% of birds going to the 330 mile race.
8. All pools will be cut 10% for race day event.
9. The 9th and 10th flight will be cut.
10. All birds vaccinated for PMV and Pox. Birds will be tested weekly for cocci and worms.
11. Accepting birds March 15th till July 15th, Replacements until July 30.
12. Regular loft updates by web site and e-mail.
13. You can contact John Hoffman @ 410-285-7389 or 443-315-7447 or Joe Marzola ( anytime ) 443-871-2691, email: email@example.com
Mail birds to John Hoffman at 209 South Woodwell Road, Baltimore,Maryland 21222, Make all checks out to John Hoffman
14. The race director will settle all unforeseen circumstances and his decision is final.
15. Big cookout day of 330 mile race.
16. NEW SECURITY SYSTEM
17. LIVE CLOCKING via View Winner ( 1st in U.S.A. to use )